Monday, November 19, 2012

Abang's Surgery - Part IV - The Waiting

Today's the biggest event in Abang's life. He was pushed to the operating theatre at about 7.30 earlier this morning and the surgery will last for 4hrs insyaAllah.



A lie it is if I were to say that I'm not nervous at all. I woke up teary, palms up thanking Allah for giving me a chance to breathe for yet another day & say a prayer that everything's gonna be alright for my son. Ya Allah give him the strength emotionally, physically & spiritually to face this obstacle. I always believe that there's always a hikmah behind every musibah. Everything happens for a reason and Allah will not burden His slave more than what he could bear, insyaAllah.

As for now, the waiting begins.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Tahsin Al Qur`an. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman