Monday, January 14, 2013

Khatam!

Alhamdulillah, I managed to khatam the Qur'an today. It's sad though that each year, I made a resolution to khatam at least twice in a year, but I have yet to achieve it. And it's a sad fact that only during the month of Ramadhan that I'll be at my most determined self to khatam before each Ramadhan ends. And it's a sad fact too that during Ramadhan, I could easily finish reading a juzu' or even more per day, but lack that enthusiasm outside Ramadhan. I could take weeks or even months to finish just one juzu' :( No matter how bad it may seem, I'll always try my best to read the Qur'an even a page a day. 

Read the Qur'an! Make Qur'an our way of life!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Tahsin Al Qur`an. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman